You may have heard that shopping sample sales is a great way to not only save money, but find a wedding dress when you don’t have time to order one.
And both are true: when you buy a dress off the rack, you’ll save as much as 50 to 75 percent off designer gowns, and slash the price off exclusive boutique collections.
But before you shop Diamond Bridal Gallery’s June sample sale, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Book an appointment. It’s your best chance for a full selection of gowns.
- Not everything will fit perfectly. Sample sizes may run smaller, so be realistic about your expectations. You can also ask about professional tailoring or fitting services.
- Bring inspiration. Treat it like normal appointment: consultants want to help, and coming with ideas is suggested!
- Still remember your budget: good deal or not, you’ll want to have some room for alterations and even accessories.
- Don’t forget undergarments: they’ll effect how the dress looks. You might even want to shop a bridal collection of bras to make sure you have the complete look.
The sale runs June 1st-3rd at Diamond Bridal Gallery.